Are you ready to excel in your career, life and business? Let’s start! Get in touch.
How does One-to-One coaching work?
One-to-One Coaching is ideal for individuals seeking clarity, professional guidance and support in conflicting areas. The length of the sessions will be determined by the client’s personal need and envisioned outcomes. It takes place in a private setting, in person or virtually, and it is a safe space to follow the below mentioned steps:
1) Establish Coaching Agreement
2) Set goal or outcome
3) Jointly explore potential actions, strategies, solutions, perspective shifts
4) Identify and commit to action
5) Key outcomes
6) Accountability and Follow-Up
Areas of expertise:
I can help you with
Who is One-to-One Coaching suitable for?
Success is the byproduct of engaging with the right behaviours over time. This is where coaching becomes a valuable tool for those who whish to gain more insights and awareness of the decisions, behaviours and habits that have lead them to the present results. One-to-One Coaching creates a supportive space that enables you to assess, plan and reflect on yourself, strongly addopting a growth approach. Most important, together we will focus mainly on the future -understanding that results depend on the actions we take or no take today in the present. Actions, in turn, are initiated by the thoughts we have and between those thoughts and actions toward certain outcomes, lies the power of decisions. Often these thoughts and decisions are conscious, however most of our daily decisions are made unconsciously based on subconscious programming.
With my results-driven framework I will support you to get a clear vision of your objectives and how to achieve them by creating a strategy and an action plan that you will commit to towards the achievement of your goals.
Benefits of One-to-One Coaching
- Coaching has a positive Return on Investment
- Coaching keeps you accountable
- Coaching restores self-confidence and self-trust
- Coaching generates learning, clarity and commitment for forward actions towards measurable outcomes
- Coaching maximizes potential
- Coaching increases productivity and personal performance
- Coaching helps you mantain focus on setting goals and meeting them
- Coaching keeps track and measures progress that many avoid recording on their own
Six-week Bootcamp!Personal development bootcamp
Make yourself a priority! Learn about how you can take control of yourself. In six weeks you will connect with yourself in a deep way. This program is designed to put the pieces back together. Find out more about yourself, your values, your needs, your strengths, your achievements, your vision and purpose. How does this sound? There is no secret formula to success, it is the implementation of the right behaviours over time that leads you there. This is a unique, creative and resourceful process!